The main objectives of the educational and methodological work are: improving the organization of the educational process, its intensification, increasing the efficiency of training highly professional, competitive specialists. The Methodical Council of the faculty is headed by Ph.D., acting Associate Professor, Murzalina Gulshat Buharbaevna
Functions methodical council of faculty and the work of faculty stuff:
- analysis and generalization of pedagogical experience of leading faculty, development of recommendations for the implementation of new learning technologies, to improve the methods of all kinds of studies, the use of computer technology and other means of training, analysis of their effectiveness;
- organization visit lectures and practical classes teachers to train young teachers teaching methods and timing of the lesson;
- Discussion and recommendations on the publication of textbooks and educational materials developed by the teachers, as well as materials to improve the students' independent work, active-handouts, video presentations by type of occupation;
- overseeing the preparation and approval of the work program, active handouts, maps methodological support literature and other methodological issues of pedagogical activity of the teaching staff of the Faculty;
- communication with the Methodological Council of the Academy.
The faculty spends most scientific and methodological work:
- leading teachers of faculty participate in the EMC MES RK (Study Section of the Ministry of Education and Science), is the author of SES developed in 2004 and 2006, mandatory for all high schools that offer training in construction trades. By participating in the EMC, faculty provides reviews and comments on educational materials, prepared for publication in other related institutions of higher education of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Also on the faculty developed a model and work programs in the disciplines of the specialty "Construction";
- Faculty members are authors of textbooks and teaching aids recommended by the Ministry of Education and Science:
- participate in the organization of methodical maintenance practices, course and diploma projects;
- developing test questions and tasks in all disciplines of building specialties for exams, intermediate ratings, as well as for the certification of graduates by the Ministry of Education and Science;
- develop a methodical security card for each discipline, taking into account scientific and methodological literature in the field of new technologies;
- participate in the review of educational and methodical literature, the fair graduates, creating innovative training programs at the level of international requirements, the search for venues of all types of practices involving the Board of customers and expert committee at KazGASA (IOC).
- Since 1960, cooperated with the Department of Scientific and methodical work and lectures known domestic and foreign teachers and scholars: Dr. T. Sc., Prof. Gvozdyov A. A .; Dr. t. Sc., prof. Krylov S. M .; Dr. t. Sc., prof. Barashikov A. I .; Dr. t. Sc., prof. Bikes VN; Dr. t. Sc., prof. Popov, N. H .; Dr. t. Sc., prof. Korff M .; Dr. t. Sc., prof. Daniel N. H .; Dr. t. Sc., prof. V. Zubkov, I .; Dr. t. Sc., prof. Meneylyuk V. I .; Dr. t. Sc. prof. Zhunusov T. J. Dr. T. Sc. prof. Volkov D.P., Abakanov T.D., Bespayev A.A., Baynatov J.B. etc.
At various times, the teachers of the Faculty maintains close scientific relations with leading scientists: Demin V.T - doctor of sciences., Professor in the Department of Theoretical Mechanics, Moscow State University; Leontiev N.N. - v. T. N., Professor, Head. Department of structural mechanics IISS, IISS professors - Dr. Korenev B.G., Ph.D. Klein T.K., prof. Rozin L.A. – head of Department of structural mechanics MnPTI, corresponding member of the Academy of Sciences of the Kazakh SSR, D.Sc. Professor Sapa V.A. – head of Department of Theoretical Mechanics KSU.
Faculty staff have international horizontal links with other research and academic institutions. For example, Acad. prof. Baitursynov D.M. works in the scientific field with the Penza State Engineering University of Civil Engineering: prof. Chair of Architecture Kruglov Y.P. and head of Department of "NC" Bondarenko E.I.; with the head of Chair of "SK" Moscow State Engineering and Construction University Kudishin N. etc.