International cooperation is one of the key activities of IEC. International activities are coordinated by the International Department
Core functions and responsibilities of the Department are the following:
- to sign bilateral academic agreements with related foreign education institutions;
- to organize academic mobility of students and teaching staff between the IEC and foreign education institutions;
- to organize various events, such as International Festivals of Architecture, Civil Engineering and design Schools of Eurasia, conferences, seminars, exhibitions of students’ works and etc., jointly with foreign partners;
- to provide IEC’s subdivisions with information about international programs, contents and projects;
- to establish beneficial contracts with international organizations and funds;
- to assist foreign students and guests of the IEC in getting visas.