ACADEMIC MOBILITY PROGRAMS AT IEC:
Academic mobility of students (hereinafter - AM) is a study at a foreign partner university for one semester or academic year, the result of which is a document confirming the learning outcomes (transcript).
The duration, number of participants, exchange conditions, internships and accommodation of students participating in the AM is established by IEC and the foreign partner university in each exchange case, it is fixed in the Agreement or in the annex to the Agreement.
Types of academic mobility at IEC:
• Program of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Semester Abroad”;
• EU Erasmus + program (International Credit Mobility);
• Academic exchange program MEVLANA;
• The program of academic mobility in the framework of bilateral agreements of IEC and partner universities;
• International scholarship programs.
Submission of documents for participation in the competitive selection:
For each exchange program, a deadline for submitting documents is set, after which applications are not accepted and not considered.
To participate in the AM program, a student must:
1. Have high score GPA;
3. Take an active part in the scientific and public life of the academy;
4. To speak a foreign language (English or the language of the country of the host university).